If you are a blogger then you will always be struggling to get traffic to your blog or website. About SEO top 10 myths – busted. You know that to get traffic from Search Engine on your blog, your blog’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization) has to be done. So now you have many different SEO related blogs when you do research about ways to do this, you are told different things everywhere. Now what is right or not, it depends only on your own wisdom and experience.
Let’s still do some myths that mislead the people without SEO in relation to SEO. Today, we will talk about such things in this article.
So let’s know, Top 10 Myths about SEO that we hear from different people. Among these points, we have links to our other articles, which you can follow and learn more about that particular topic.
1) Meta Tags do not matter
There was a time when the ranking of different sites in the Search Engine only relied on meta tags such as meta title, meta description, and tags. But that time was a long time ago. As technology has advancedments, search engines have started to rank sites according to the quality of the content and the needs of the people instead of the meta tags. In this way many people will tell you that you have to quit using Meta tags.
But this would be a very bad advice. Whether the importance of meta tags is not as much as before, but still in today’s date, they do a lot of work. That’s why I would suggest you use meta tags in every post.
- How to SEO Optimize Meta Title and Meta Description?
2) Taking only .com domain will bring traffic to your blog.
It is a very big myth and it is very important to burst it. Most blogs are suggested that you can only take .com domain for your blog or website and also if you take another domain, traffic will not come to your blog. Not so at all.
Regardless of which domain extension you take, its search engine has nothing to do with traffic. The domain extension means more to your customers or visitors. The thing is that you should take a domain name extension that can be easily remembered in people’s minds. Now usually with .com all websites, then .com is settled in the minds of people. But this does not mean that traffic on other domain extensions such as .in, .co, .coffee etc. will not be available. Their value is like .com. Domains like .in for country specific websites are proven to be great with .com at times.
- What are Domain Authorities and How to Increase Your Website’s Domain Authority.
- How to Buy Domain Name for Your Website How to Decide
- How to Create Good Domain Names for Your Business.
- About SEO Top 10 Myths – BUSTED.
3) Backlinking or Internal linking does not matter.
Nowadays many people will give you very long suggestions about content but simultaneously you will say that backlinking or internal linking does not matter because Content is the King I agree that content is king but if you do internal linking and backlinking in a natural way, it is a plus point of the quality of your content. That’s why it is also a myth that you do not get any SEO benefit from backlinking or internal linking.
- How to create backlinks from comments,
- How to create backlinks from high PR sites such as Wikipedia, Microsoft, YouTube, to increase your website rank.
4) The new content, whose content is new, will rank above.
As things get refurbished, the content becomes obsolete and needs new content instead. Now someone like someone’s blog is 2-3 years old but he is just ranking on the first number, this does not mean that if you just publish new content and publish it and your content will rank.
Regardless of which blog is already ranked first, its content is outdated, but there are many factors that have more points for it to rank that blog on the first number. That’s why nothing is done by renewing content only.
- ContentMart: Content Based Quality Content Good place to hire writers.
- How to add a Wikipedia-like Table of Contents to your blog?
5) By leasing SEO Agency, your blog’s ranking will increase
It is also a very big myth that if you hire any SEO agency to do SEO of your blog or website then your blog’s ranking will increase. It is not at all sure. Yes, I do not even say that you will not get the benefit. Some agencies are right, so you help SEO in your blog. But SEE is a time consuming and long-serving process, so if you hire any SEO agency, you will not get any benefit. Hard work will still be yours.
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- How to Make Free WordPress Guide for Beginners How to Make SEO Friendly.
6) Nothing happens with Guest Blogging
To do SEO, people also do many black hat ways like posting guest on irrelevant blogs, creating spam backlinks, etc. In such a situation, people who make proper natural backlinks by making guest blogging, in their minds it may be somewhere that if they do guest blogs, they may be treated like spam and probably they will not have any benefit from them. Yes Look no like this, if you are doing proper guest posting in natural way then you will definitely get benefits.
- How to write Perfect Guest Post and how to accept it quickly in Hindi.
7) There is nothing to do with Keyword Research
Many people do not do keyword research and who just write on their blog as content and see how they are not getting traffic on their blog. Now think of yourself if you write something on your blog that people are not searching, then where will the traffic on your blog come from?
For this reason, let me tell you that Keyword Research is the first step content of SEO.
- What is Google Keyword Planner and how to do Keyword Research with its help.
- What is Keyword Research and what are its benefits?
- What are Long Tail Keywords? Long Tail Keywords 7 Top Tools of Search.
8) Ranking of your blog from Paid Search will also be good
A lot of Digital marketers will tell you that if you advertise through Google’s paid search campaigns such as Google Adwords, then the website you advertise will give search engine advantage and its ranking will also increase.
Do you seriously think Google will do this? Google says that he has the intention: People should see the people who want them, the rest will come back after all. In Google search results, only good results will show at any level that it decides from its algorithms. In this case, if you do paid campaigns, you will not get any organic search at all.
- What is Digital or Online Marketing and how to get started?
9) Traffic comes more than the content length
There is a plus point for more content SEO, but this does not mean that if you have more content then you will be able to rank first. Along with more content, its quality and many other factors which matter. You will not be able to achieve anything by just writing more content or by writing more posts.
- Why does the changing of the new Blog Post vary with time?
10) Social Media Sharing does not matter
Now when you talk about bringing traffic to the search engine, many people think that social media has nothing to do with it and social media sharing will not benefit SEO. This is also a huge myth.
Let’s finally burst this myth too. The more quality backlinks your blogs have, the benefit is the same, the more social media shares, the benefit is also obtained and Social Media sharing is one of the major factors of the Search Engine Ranking. That is why you should make sure that you keep sharing options in your blog posts so that your readers can share posts and signals can be strengthened on your social media.
- How to Display Social Media Sharing Buttons in WordPress: Top 5 plugins.
- How to Create Personal Brand on Social Media in Hindi.
So how do you feel like this our article? Do not forget to share these myths with your blogger friends, on social media. (See, we also ask your readers to share articles on social media.) If you have any questions, please ask us through comments. Is there any such and SEO myth that you think it is necessary to burst?
- Meta Tags do not matter,
- only for getting .com domain,
- traffic will come to your blog.
- Backlinking or Internal linking does not matter.
- The content of which will be as new as it is, it will rank above.
- By hiring SEO Agency, your blog’s ranking will increase.
- Does not do anything by Keyword Research,
- Ranking of your blog from Paid Search will also be good,
- more traffic goes beyond content length.
- Social Media sharing does not matter.